Design of central airs
Design of systems of ventilation, conditioning and heating includes several stages:
1. Definition of the purposes and client's tasks
2. Development of technical model of the project
3. Drawing up the explanatory note, assembly diagrams, specifications
4. Implementation of drawings, project documentation by means of the special software
5. Coordination with the customer of the chosen equipment
6. Creation and development of documentation, recommendations about completion and modernization of the climatic equipment
Stages of project works
Design of systems of ventilation and conditioning is conducted generally in two stages:
The 1st stage - the feasibility report project (feasibility study). At this design stage of systems of ventilation and conditioning on the integrated indicators make the choice technical and economic justification like system. Determine the technical areas for installation of this equipment. As a first approximation define the main characteristics of system: productivity by air, to cold and heat, type and number of the central or independent conditioners, their arrangement, type and expense warm and hladonositely, type and number of refrigerators, pumps, electric equipments of rated capacity, mass of system. At the same time establish the preliminary cost of system. Develop the schematic (preliminary) diagram of system. After the approval by the customer of the feasibility report develop the working draft - it is the most responsible design stage.
The 2nd stage - the working draft is developed on the basis of construction plannings, heattechnical characteristics of building constructions and technological (detailed with the specification) tasks. Make calculation of warm moisture allocations and on its basis the calculation of air exchange for each room providing the required parameters. Select the equipment (with definition of all its characteristics) providing necessary air exchange and losses of a pressure in a network. Finally choose type and the schematic diagram.